About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, August 15, 2014

Happy Independence Day - 2014!!!

A very Happy Independence Day to my all Indian readers around the globe. I am proud of my all decisions when I took them. I am proud of rejecting all the marriage proposals that were offered from NRIs. I am proud of living with limited means but among my country people. I am proud when I declined my first migration project, and chose to quit my job that gave me a reason to be an author. I still love the clink of an Indian coin in my sling bag than any other currency. I can leave any person or any relation BUT not my country. I was an Indian and I will be always an Indian. This is solely my opinion and my expectation out of me. It has nothing to do with any Indian or their opinion around the globe.

If I challenge and question around any crime in my country, I shall first question myself that what change have I contributed to my country. It is my home and I will strive to make it the best, and the most beautiful place to live <3.

Let us enjoy this day ......:)