About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, July 22, 2011

Love Yourself Quotes - All Related Posts

I AM PROUD TO SAY – I DO NOT LOVE MYSELF, I AM MAD ABOUT MYSELFJ

I read many quotes before picking some of the best ones to represent the topic I am discussing – ‘What to do to love yourself’?
Read and understand what is it to love yourself? My approach is to love yourself you need to love others. To gather the energy to love yourself you need to spread that energy to othersJ.
My all blogs posted this week are as below. You can click and read. Next week I will write what I do love myself other than doing things for othersJ.
Below you can read the related posts (as below) and then read some of the meaningful quotes:

RELATED POSTS:

Love Yourself (Tip 1): I Want Peace.....
Love Yourself (Exercise 1): Count Your Usage of 'I'.
Love Yourself (Tip 2): What Is Your Number of Usage?

QUOTES
You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
Buddha
Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.
Byron Katie
If you aren't good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you'll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren't even giving to yourself.
Barbara De Angelis
The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.
Sonya Friedman
To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
Oscar Wilde
The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
Eldridge Cleaver
Our first and last love is - self-love
Christian Bovee

Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
Veronica A. Shoffstall

If you must love your neighbor as yourself, it is at least as fair to love yourself as your neighbor.
Nicholas de Chamfort
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
Lucille Ball

To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don't wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.
Alan Cohen

The image of myself which I try to create in my own mind in order that I may love myself is very different from the image which I try to create in the minds of others in order that they may love me.
W. H. Auden

To tell the truth is to become beautiful, to begin to love yourself, value yourself. And that's political, in its most profound way.
June Jordan
If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy.
Kristin Chenoweth
Love brings you face to face with your self. It's impossible to love another if you cannot love yourself.
John Pierrakos

He who is in love with himself has at least this advantage - he won't encounter many rivals.
Georg Christoph Lichtenberg


Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
It's not your job to like me - it's mine
Byron Katie
The degree to which you love yourself will determine your ability to love the other person, who will be reflecting back to you many of your own personality traits and qualities.
Sanaya Roman
He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.
Benjamin Franklin
Imagine when you look in the mirror that the face looking back at you is someone you truly love. Just imagine.
www.isha.com
In jealousy there is more of self-love, than of love to another.
Duc de La Rochefoucauld