About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Contest Entry Published as a Book by Silver Tongue Press

In the month of April 2013, I blogged around my contest entry that was awarded second position. The contest was conducted by Silver Tongue Press and here is the link to read my post around the same.


It is a proud moment as I share the link to the book that is finally published and is available at Amazon. I feel good to see my name as one of the author, and it really means a lot to me. Thanks to all those who read me so far. Thanks to all my people who voted for me. Long way to go, and write more and more!

After 5 books ( 3 as independent author and 2 in association with other international authors), I really feel I am still not there.......I chose an international platform over national platform but still long way to go..............:)

Here is the link to our book - New Love: Anthology of Short Stories

To shop for my fifth book - here is the link - 



For my readers in India, you can buy this book at this link -



Cheers!