About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Be Ready: SBH Hyderabad 10K Run - 27th Nov 2011

For all those who love to run and run and just run!

Please click the link below in case you missed to register for the SBH Hyderabad 10K run on 27th November 2011.


Every time I blog any link around such events, I really feel bad for myself. I was telling my husband – ‘I do not remember how one feels when they are part of any such 10K run?’ Just to keep my heart, my husband has promised me that he will take me to the venue but looking at the present condition of my knees and cold climate, I would prefer to avoid. I am already in immense pain and my daily routine is completely upside down (:

Running for me is like committing suicide and watching might make me feel more disturbed for a while (:

But I am happy for all those who would be part of this 10K run. I wish all the participants – ‘All the very best’.

Make the fullest use of this post by visiting the link to register. Enjoy your 10K run!

CheerioJ