About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Let HER BORN: Say NO to Female Foeticide




I fight with my parents and I fight for my parents. Both the tasks make me feel like a real daughter. Though, my family was not very happy when I was born. I was the second girl child and I faced that discrimination throughout my life. BUT my parents never supported this thought and gave me the best they could afford in their means. I am proud to be their daughter and will always be.
I am sharing a link to an article. I want my readers to read it. Sex determination of your child before the child birth is illegal. Still many families get into it to abort the girl child. It is sin and height of insanity. You are challenging ‘gift of God’. Bring the girl child into the world and she will fill your world with all the happiness and life. If you support 'Female Foeticide' then it is time to tell you 'wake up, its morning'. I was flabbergasted after reading this link(:.
I have read couple of good poems that I am sharing here in this postJ.

Mother and Daughter Love - Valentine White

Mother and daughter love can be so fun...
A mother should love her daughter at all time
A mother have connection with her daughter
A daughter should love there mother with in and with out
A daughter should talk to her about anything with each other
A mother and daughter should love each other
That what some people call mother and daughter love..... 
DAUGHTER BY DR. RAM SHARMA

The affection of a father is, daughter,
Sweet melody of a song is, daughter,
Live dream of every passionis, daughter,
A unique gift of universe is, daughter
Dear of dearest face is, daughter,
Don`t pluck these flowers,
Let them blossom

Father And Daughter - Justin Gildow

Father and daughter spend some quiet time together in the living room
Shining through the curtain is the sun
And outside is the glorious afternoon

Father reads to his daughter the poetry she loves
Father and daughter enjoy each other's company
Father takes his daughter by the hand
As they take a walk outside

Father cares for his daughter
And always wishes the very best to happen for her 
Love, Daughter, Forever - Irene Santiago

A DAUGHTER IS SPECIAL
A DAUGHTER IS DEAR
A PRECIOUS GIFT FROM ABOVE
A DAUGHTER IS A TREASURE
TO FOREVER HOLD NEAR AND LOVE 
Love you daughterJ