About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, February 11, 2011

Updates - Contd..

Hi Readers -


As the profile numbers are going up so is my confidence to post and make my blog a better place. I am thankful for my two friends who have send me two real-life experiences and what they learned from that situation. But I need a day's time to post them so please do not think I am not reading your stuff.                            

As my readers would have read in the below post at this link - http://doyouthinkyouareliving.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentine-special-week-for-all-my.html



1.)  This is a Valentine Week so I welcome wishes from you for your Valentine.

2.)    I am closing comments section. I restrict the feedback for my FB users only on Facebook as moderating a comment on Blogger for approval takes a lot of my time.. Thanks for all the comments. I appreciate the time you guys spend reading my blog.

3.)  I have mentioned in the above link to send me stories mainly real-life motivation content. The only reason, I want to make this blog more interactive. I thought of this beautiful thought when I asked for your real-life content -There are two ways of spreading light - to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.  - Edith Wharton, Vesalius in Zante. I want to be both of themJ. Indeed I would also learn with you guys.
4.)  Your poems or Valentine wishes are welcome just till 14th Feb as I am celebrating Valentine’s Special Week here at my blog. Only my FB friends can send me their requests.
5.)   Post diagnosis, I have learned that 6 patients in a room can have 6 different experiences with the same doctor. Similarly, why my readers should only read my experience. Let them learn other reader's experiences also at the same place. Knowledge is waste if we do not share so are experiences. But again I am restricting this opportunity for only my FB users. I am not going forward with the following email id - archana.blogs@gmail.com. As you readers can see I have taken the link off my Blog Profile. So only FB users are welcome to send me or share their experiences.


My FB friends can email me on my FB email id. I firmly believe this blog is like my BABY and I want it to be a place where I can write without any reservations. I know there are days when I am not well as I suffer through so much pain but still I work on this. I have been going through chronic eye allergy since last 3 weeks but still I login to post. This is solely for my satisfaction. I have been strictly told not to use laptop but still a commitment to myself pushes me to write.
Thanks for reading!
Have a great weekend guys!