About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

50 Shades of Grey - Banned?


50 Shades of Grey

I downloaded this book from a pirated site. I want to read this book not because it has kinky stuff but to understand why it is banned J.

There are books on net or in libraries that have been on a longer shelf life irrespective of the content of the book.

As a writer and a reader,  I do not believe to restrict myself from exploring and experimenting with different books and content.

I read many links around ’50 shades of Grey’ being banned but one of them was somehow quite interesting and justified in supporting ‘not to ban’ this book.

I share the link with my readers - 


I will enjoy reading this book as I have set no expectations from it and it is solely to understand why we support ‘Kamasutra’ but ban ’50 Shades of Grey’?

J