About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Life and Zen Philosophy....

Zen philosophy drives my life when I get confused or upset about myself. We all get upset about life, and we do feel negative. Zen means being in a state of peace or meditation. People might not change but you need to change yourself, and 'Zen Philosophy' helps me in being calm. Though, I do lose temper but then I think about balance of yin and yang - it heals me.

Tomorrow is Ugadi, and I do miss my kids at Sphoorti. I thought to divert my mind and prepared some good dinner. Green vegetables cooked with steamed rice, pineapple and sweet corn salad, bottleguard and cottage cheese balls cooked in enriching gravy. I have made many chocolates as well. I have made fig-honey chocolates, jam chocolates and cashew nut chocolates. I have decided to distribute all the chocolates to kids around me. It makes me feel good. I upload the pictures of my chocolates on my blog soon!

I guess - happiness is driven by our thoughts. We should think twice before we get unhappy. But then it is also a state of mind.

I am hungry and I cannot wait to serve all the good food to me. 

:)