About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Be with yourself for a day!

Yesterday, I watched all the series of Tom and Jerry. I have a great plan for today too. Yesterday, I also listened to some of my favourite songs but today I will read my new book gifted to myself. I am also reading Bhagvad Gita daily. 

I have send some clothes and medicines for the Himalayan Tragedy. Though it might not make much of a difference. I plan to stay away from my laptop and iPad for the remaining week. I just want to spend time with myself and closer to nature. I just got a canvas and have started painting it too. Again these colours make me feel so good.

I look forward to meeting my family, if I am allowed to travel. I have so many plans for my trip. This day is just my day for myself. I want to spend it with myself only!

I have downloaded two movies and will watch them back to back after my workouts. Just spend a day with yourself. It makes you happy much more than being a part of the crowd all the time. It is good to be bored as written in one of the chapters in the book - Don't Sweat The Small Stuff by Richard Carlson.

:)