About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, June 14, 2013

What I Feel To Eat?

I really feel to eat jalebi with rabri...

I am just happy. Out of all confusions and inhibitions. Back on track..Finally!

I fell down for a reason. I saw my results, was depressed but then there was a voice calling me - accept it and this is a road to tell you to be happy always....

For the first time in so many years, I did not feel to be bothered about social events, people, boring weddings and my people.....God made me to fall to realise a fact - I was doing wrong to myself. So, from now...this is a place to have fun, talks and just happiness. A big good bye to sad moments of my life......

A fresh start....whatever time God has given from now, will not be wasted for any wrong reason.

Sitting for long makes me feel hungry all the time. I want to shop blue denims and a white shirt that too now! What all I am not able to do, I want to do all that. Lol...I am being a child now. 

I just finished reading - Don't sweat the small stuff. I started another book -sun signs by Linda Goodman. The first chapter I read was about Virgo Woman..simply bang on!

It was like reading myself in her words and description about Virgo Woman. It is a must read for every one who wants to understand different sun signs. I am sharing a piece of  information for my Virgo readers. Scroll the link to read around Virgo man, Virgo woman, Virgo child et al.

http://mizian.com.ne.kr/englishwiz/library/names/zodiac/virgo.htm

No matter what at the end of the day, I still want to have jalebi with rabri..:)....,my blog is looking like a romantic blog where one can come and read sex stories....lollll...OmG...looks are deceptive, isn't it....?