About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, April 20, 2012

Story Published : Make a choice - Ask or Judge

I am happy. Each story reflects a section of my life. Carol published my first story on her website almost a year back. Life keeps changing and our thoughts sometimes come up as stories or paintings or any creative form. Make a choice - Ask or Judge, is one such story, actually I would not call it a story, it is an experience that I shared as a story that might change one mindset. There was a time, I used to feel bad when I was judged but time made me harder. Practicalities and whips of life took over the emotions out of my heart. There were days when I could not control a tear for someone else and today, I do not feel to cry for myself also. Judging by others changed me but I do not want this should happen to my readers. Be what you are and do not change yourself to be what others want to see you as. I had to change as I had no option and have no option. But I hope this story gives a new light to many of you who are judged and felt bad about it. Things might not change for me but I hope it must change for many of you:)

http://www.talesofkindness.com/2012/04/make-a-choice-ask-or-judge/

Thanks Carol for everything and for all those lovely appreciating emails. They mean a lot to me.

Have a good weekend!