About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Haiku Published in Whispers

Haiku published in Whispers. I really admire the lovely inspiring mails in response to my work. It feels good when your work is appreciated. Thank you Karen!

stirring
my thoughts …
a cockatoo’s call
_________________

one by one my steps following a dandelion seed
_________________

sailing with my paperboats a moonbow
_________________

falling
with the first snow …
blood pressure levels
_________________

at every tinkle of a bell sprinkling the holy water
 _________________


 Here is the link for my readers to read.

http://whispersinthewind333.blogspot.in/2015/11/haiku-by-archana-kapoor-nagpal-india.html?m=1