About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Some Love Stories Never End

Happy Thanksgiving to my readers.

I want to thank God for a word that drives this universe irrespective of many wrong things around - 'Love'. I am not a SRK fan but every time I listen this song Gerua from Dilwale - I can feel my goosebumps. .tch-tch!

 Sharing the link if anyone is interested to see the beautiful video. I love the icebergs in the whole clip, and Kajol's sarees.  I love plain chiffon sarees.

https://youtu.be/AEIVhBS6baE

Love is a thing which can change anyone. It teaches you to think of someone's good; you learn to sacrifice for other's good; you admire other's beauty or success; you learn to live other's happiness. Since my school days till date love has taught me so many things. It makes you strong to move on for everyone's good; it makes you accept people the way they are. It teaches you to forgive someone for his/her curses or bad words - as it is love.

Rightly believed by me - love stories never have a happy ending else they will never be remembered. And that's what makes one live in someone's heart, forever.

Thank you God for creating something like Love. It unites the whole universe - from mother to her child; from a friend to another friend; from husband to wife; from a sibling to another sibling....so on.

Believe in love. If it didn't worked for you - it means it was a real one.

Happy Thanksgiving!