About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine Special Week For All My Readers

Hurray!
I am happy to see that the profile visits to my blog has touched 300. WOW!!! This calls for a treat. I started with few people and today I have so many who joined me. Thanks for all the affection, feedback (healthy – negative and positive) and encouragement. This number equally belongs to all my readers.
There are three updates for my readers. I am starting a ‘Valentine Special Week’ from today. So please read this post to make it possible.
Update 1: My Email Id for Blog Readers
For all my readers and many of those who wanted to write to me below is my email id.
This email is solely for my blog related stuff. I am not entertaining any personal emails or conversations at this id. So please limit your emails to the blog related suggestions or feedback.
 I want this blog to be more interactive and knowledgeable for the readers. I am planning to launch a new label ‘Through Readers’ where I will post the stories or real-life incidents of the readers that is ‘YOU’ who can send me the content at the above email id and what you learned from that incident. I will post the same without any editing on my blog with your name under the post. Credit is all yours.
We all face different situations and the way we learn from them might not be the same. Your stories can motivate others and if you do not have the time to blog you can share with me and I will post for you. This will help all of us to be more interactive, connected and learn from each other.  Some of you might be travelling a lot as a part of your profession, so your experiences at different places under different situations can be helpful to others. Please pitch in and send some good real motivational content. I will also welcome semi-fiction motivational content.
Update 2: Comments Section is Open
For my readers who are not on FB and are not able to leave the comments, I have opened the comments tab. Now you can leave a comment after reading the post. There is a ‘Comments’ tab that appear at the bottom of the post. But your comments will only be published or visible once I moderate and approve them. This might take a day’s time as I make sure that the comment is a readable one before approving it. Please do not send nasty comments like someone wrote “what’s your mobile number”?
 Readers – this is to explain that I run the blog for knowledge sharing and motivation not to share my personal information. Also I will not approve incomplete comments like someone wrote “Boring”. Well, you need to be clear as it will help me to enhance that post. I welcome negative comments that are helpful to enhance the blog content but they should complete and clear. After selecting ‘Anonymous’ if you can mention your name under the comments that would be helpful. No need to share your email ids.
Update 3: Valentine Special
If you want to make your valentine (the loved ones) feel special, send me your wishes as an email and I will post on my blog under the new label ‘Through Readers’ with your name at the bottom. You can send that specific post link to your ‘Valentine’ or post at your FB profile. Even if nobody wants to do that then I will post some content for those who are part of my Valentine – my family and few indispensable friends.
Thanks once again for all the love!
Love You All!