About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, December 13, 2013

An Eye For An Eye .....No!

Last night I wept and I slept. But before sleeping I did my daily meditation. I felt better after it.  I could not blog but I conversed with my mind.

It is true that life is too short to like or admire people, why find time to hate others. My mind consoled me with a fact - an eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind. To get hurt is still fine and can be handled, but to hurt in return is a deliberate sin. If you cannot give happiness then why to make others sad. Hatred and counter reaction are easy things to do. Difficult is to smile without letting others know how bad you felt.....:)

Surrendering in life and to situations does not make one weak. Indeed, it needs lot of courage to smile and make others happy. 

Few days away from Christmas.....close your eyes and pray for everyone's good......:)