About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Haiku Gets First Prize

Out of 250 entries from 5 continents and 45 countries - my haiku got First Prize at The Sharpening Green Pencil Contest 2016. 

Delighted to share the link to the Book of the Contest - Sharpening The Green Pencil 2016 Contest. Go to Page 12 to read my winning ku. This is a haiku very close to my heart, and to see it at First Position out 250 entries – is too overwhelming for me. Thank you for such a nice review for this haiku of mine. It means a lot to me!

(Page 12)