About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Project Proposal.....

Phew!

For the last few days, I just took a break from my reading and writing - to concentrate to finish my project proposal for the course. Finally - I see a good draft of 500 words, ready to be proofread, and send to my academic counsellor for her feedback. Once I get the feedback, I can print it, and submit to the main university in Delhi. Then I can start with my assignments until I get the final approval to submit my report of atleast 20,000 words (though I plan to submit upto 25000 words..almost a book). Fingers crossed!

A good news a project of anthology for women writers and artists has shortlisted a haiku of mine. This makes me feel so proud about myself. A month dedicated to International Woman's Day, and this mail comes my way.

Another German langauge journal has shortlisted my haiku for the spring issue. It will be translated in German language as well.

Time to get back to proofreading my draft. Send me your prayers and blessings...!

Love
Archana