About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Monday:)



My husband is miles away but there is one e-mail that connects me to his thoughts.

His one e-mail that tells my heart that he remembers me and thinks of my medical condition. An e-mail to make me feel inspired and connect to the thought of this blog – ‘So You Think You Are Living’.

Below are few quotes that my husband sent me as an e-mail and I am very happy to post them on my blog to begin a new week with few lines of inspiration.

People who change after change, may survive. People who change with the change, will succeed. People who cause the change, will lead….

Success is like your own shadow. If you try to catch it you will never succeed. Ignore it and it will follow you…

When You Were Born, You Cried And The World Rejoiced, Live Your Life In Such A Way So That When You Die The World Cries And You Rejoice…

Good relationships are like needles of a clock, They only meet for sometime but always stay connected …

Fight with your strength not with other’s weakness because, True Success lies in your efforts , not in other’s defeat…

A meaningful silence is always better than meaningless words…

Two people don’t have to think the exact same way in order to be compatible; they just have to realize and respect that different isn’t wrong, it’s just different…

It’s easier to understand someone, Even more easier to misunderstand someone, But most toughest job is to understand that you misunderstood someone…


In race between cat and mouse, the mouse mostly wins, Because the cat runs for its food while  the mouse runs for its life. Purpose is more important than Need

HAPPY MONDAY!