About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, September 5, 2014

Updates About Haiku -

The book is almost done! I am making the book cover and proofreading the work again. I might take few more weeks before I announce this book. This book will include all my published and ranked haiku as well. A number of new ku to make you feel proud of buying this book. I have also made notes around haiku for beginners with good examples from my work. I want my book to be read by every person irrespective of the fact - whether they know about haiku or not. I want a good mesmerising book cover just like my beauty :)))...I am not kidding ;). I plan to launch the kindle book and maybe audio book as well.

My one-line haiku is also published here at the below link - brass bell: a haiku journal

One- line haiku also published with many other haiku friends.

http://brassbellhaiku.blogspot.in/2014/09/one-line-haiku.html

I won 6th Place in a PoetrySoup Contest, and 3rd Place in a Caribbean Kukai Contest.

Below is the link to my haiga that got published in Dailyhaiga on September 1st, 2014.

http://www.dailyhaiga.org/haiga-archives/1440/-mood-swings-by-archana-kapoor-nagpal-india


In today's Asahi Haikuist Network my two haiku have been shortlisted. I really like the way, David McMurray puts up his column. Thanks for a special mention in the 'FROM THE NOTEBOOK' section. I always wanted to be more featured in this column as it is really read by international students learning haiku. To read my work - please visit the below link:

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/cool_japan/style/AJ201409050004