About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, September 8, 2014

Control Your Breathing. Pattern !!

I am almost half-way of my reading - 'Fault in our Stars' by John Green. I am watching the movie chapter by chapter. A line by Augustus Waters in the Support Group - 'My roller coaster just goes up....and up' inspires me to live my life better and better :)...

I like the book as it marks a journey between life and death. It makes one believe in destiny and GOD!!

I just opened the window of 'Garden Of Chocolates' for corporate and festive orders, today morning. Spring cleaning is in full swing as I see myself getting lot more busier in next few weeks. 

Last night, I was out for a family dinner. At the table, I listened to a great remedy for all pains, anger, despair and negativity. The art to live better - if we learn to control our breathing.

I give an example from my experience. When we are angry, we gulp words or stammer at couple of letters. This happens as we do not breath properly. We lose breathe, we lose our control of energy travelling to mind, and finally end up in stammering or gulping words. Imagine a priest who teach us are always calm, and their words really reach us in the right way. It happens as they have full control on their mind as they have control. Couple of minutes ago, I tried to follow it. So many things are told but I tried to control my mind by controlling my breathing pattern.

Anyways, 'Fault in our Stars' is a must read for my all readers.

Happy Monday!