About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, September 12, 2014

Senryu Mood !!

LOL...I just submitted my senryu for the first time. If it gets rejected for this journal, I will send it to others. For next three days, I just want to work on my first Haiku book.  

Yes, I am making a big canvas for Diwali and also making candles from next week. Keep reading this space of my blog for the release of my haiku book and senryu updates. I died of laughing after reading my own senryu.....:)

Proud to share a poem (though I think it is best to address it as a limerick) written by my mother. I guess, I would love to introduce myself like this...<3


Neither I am fat nor thin
But I am in between

Neither I am milky nor cheesy
But I am very choosy

Neither I am pretty nor sweet
But I expect a good treat

Neither I am young nor so old
But I am very very bold

If anyone makes me his/her friend 
The choice is at their end

***************************

Happy Weekend!