About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, September 19, 2011

P + D = O. Passion + Desire = Obsession!!

I am so busy that it is really getting difficult to blog. But I got something very interesting that I thought to share.

PAST IS RUST. GIVING UP IS DYING MUCH BEFORE DEATH COMES TO YOU!

I have firmly believed in the above statement and since last one year my life has been around the same. I read a very interesting stuff that we can relate to the above line. Here we go.

"There's a formula within you all to achieve your every objective! P + D = O. Passion + Desire = Obsession! Transform your passions and desires into constructive obsessions! Challenge yourself everyday to stay the path of self-motivation and encourage others to do the same! Never look back and NEVER GIVE UP!!! You can do it! DO IT BIG!!! "

I buried my past last June 2010 to start afresh and there is and will be no looking back for anyone or anybody. The above few lines in ‘red’ made me feel that I am on the right track. I want to make it big just for myself without giving up in life and thinking about past that is like an iron rust now and forever.

So do you think you are living this way, if not then this is the time to start a new beginning!

Buone Notte! (Good Night!)