About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

NANDRI...NANDRI...

Nandri – I mean Thank you!

It is a Tamil word that my autowala taught me. Today, I am thankful to God for this life and I value it more. SO GOD – NANDRI!!!

I love this language why, God Knows!

Tuesday is my day off and I always get up with a good happy note – yoga and then good food to be cooked for my husband and myself. The day started like that. My very close aunt visited me and gave my birthday gift. Like everyone, I also love gifts and there are few people who give me gifts so they are all the more special for me. It is not the gift but their love that makes me smile.

Out of our conversation, I came to know something about a friend of mine. So as a request to all the readers of this blog please close your eyes and let us pray for all those who are fighting against cancer in this world. Let us pray to God that he must forgive them and take away all their pains. May God give them health and life. Much more than that lot of will power and strength to fight their cancer.

I am ending this day with a very heavy heart and maybe a sad note but again life has to move on. But there is one thing that I want to write. I always tried to make people stay when they were leaving me – trust me mails, apologies, calls and even fighting to get people back in my life. The only answer I always got was – when the right time will come maybe after 8 years or n number of years. Some said what does not happen at 20 might happen at 30.

A small request to all those who think the same. There is no right time. Now is the right time. You need to take a step to cover the distance and definitely how can one be sure that one will live till 30 or 40. God has not sent us with an age warranty. So get this thought out of your mind and this is my last effort for my people to learn!

Rest I have to log off as tomorrow is a very busy day and I have to practice my guided meditation now for an hour.

I leave all of you with a very beautiful song that is close to my heart for many reasons.


It is true that we will never get another life and if yes then also who knows when and how? I read few good lines as below.

“There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."Being alive is a gift, being happy is a choice"

Do not delay and learn from those who are fighting for life and just few more minutes to live it!

God Blesses!

Nandri!