About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy Dussera 2013!

10th day called as Dussera that is mainly signified as 'victory of good over the evil'. Evil in the form of anger, lust, greed, jealousy et al, can be a reason of happiness. If I have to understand the significance of Dussera in my life then it would be winning over my hidden evil. 

It could be anger out of pain or depression due to pain or giving up at times when I cannot find a solution for my medical problems. I is hard when you are asked to live your life waiting and watching  how to save it from deterioration. It can cause irritation and negativity. I want to win over my this hidden evil that comes out after few weeks of interval and bothers me.

Think of one such evil in your personality and just chuck it of your life. The real meaning of Dussera is when you win over your negativity and spread happiness.

Happy Dussera......