About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, October 14, 2013

Inti naraaz main hue zindagi se,
Ki Mujhe maut ki arzoo hue,
Dua mein jab maut aaye samne,
Zindagi se beintentaah mohabbat ho Gaye!


Lol....it means...when I was so upset with my life, I asked for death. But when I faced death, I again fell in tremendous love with life.

Life and death are like two sides of the same coin.....but they flip our lives. When we think life is useless, we try to take shelter in the name of death but when we face death, we start loving life.

No matter whether I am there after few days/ months/ years but one thing I will make sure whoever reads this blog should love life to the fullest. When I see it from platform of my life, I want each of one of you to Live and Love your life.

I am working on another big project for my chocolates and I just decided to get back to full time blogging and writing as well.

Sleep on a positive note - life is easy when you follow 'take it policy'. There is nothing more important to you - 'than you'.

Sweet Dreams <3