About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I love this song.....:)

I just completed my order of all the 325 chocolates. I am sharing the link to one of my favourite songs - Main Rang Sharbaton ka tu meetha ghat ka paane.....it is such a lovely song. What I like about the song is the voice of the male playback singer and yes, the lyrics.......

So beautifully written. The words are so beautifully used in defining his love.....

Here is the link - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SOPIpYM9MC8

Listen to this number and sleep tight!