About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Author's United Blog - Published !!

I have been working on a blog for our international group. After 36 hours of hard work - I am done with the blog. I am not the administrator of this blog. Other than the first post, all the future posts will be posted by the blog administrator. I am happy that I designed this blog. Time to move on to my Haiku chapbook.
 
Here is the link of the blog. You can read the first post. But in future the posts are not written by me - http://authorunited.blogspot.com/
 
Last night I wrote about a new start. But at times we carry few things from past to present. But carry them as good memories whether your ring tones, chocolate wrappers - make sure you keep them for a good reason. My friend read my blog and asked me the same question - 'Can we start again in life?'
 
My answer was - try it at least but do carry your good memories from the past. And she laughed the moment my cell rang :)

A haiku that I wrote for the day. A beautiful definition of farewell. I do not think farewell is a hurtful word. I see a positive side to this word, and I try to represent the same in my ku !

farewell --
last raindrops ripples
on a pond

Good Night <3