About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Launch of my Youtube Channel - DOLCE VITA!

Ciao 

I have a surprise for my readers. But before that read this –
“auguri ai miei lettori un vita dolce” 

This means in Italian that I wish all my readers a sweet life. I mean ‘Dolce Vita’. But why ‘Dolce Vita’, you guys must be thinking, right?
So I disclose the surprise. I am launching my youtube channel in this post for my readers. I have uploaded blog videos on my youtube channel that can be accessed at the link below:

As I am very affluent with Italian and this language is very close to my heart so I have named my channel as – ‘Dolce Vita’ meaning ‘Sweet Life’.

All the blog videos will be always visible on my channel. And future videos will also be uploaded here only. You can catch up with my personal videos with a message and videos of my family – Sphoorti (an NGO of my 92 kids)J

Whenever I upload anything on my channel, I will post it on my blog as well under the label – ‘Video’. This channel is solely for videos related to what I write and how I preach. You can find videos that make a difference to life of my readers and my family - Sphoorti. No personal videos are intended to be uploaded. I am working on my youtube channel to make it look better and more informative. I need some time for that so please bear with me (:

Any comments, voting and responses to my videos are strictly restricted. The purpose is solely to share and view. 

If you missed the morning post here is the link - My Videos with a Message! 

Amilo Tutto..oops I mean - Love you all! 

Cheerio:)