About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, June 13, 2011

Try Me!!

I always say one thing - Keep Trying. I have failed thousand times in life but still I keep trying as failures does not matter to me but not to try is like a 'suicide'. I struggle with pain but I still walk, swim and dance as till I live I live like I am 'ALIVE'. I failed in relationships, family, profession and may be as whatever role I played but I still try to make relationships as the word 'TRY' matters to me!

Love Yourself!
Love You All:)

Let Life Try You...You would be lucky one if you are selected by life so am 'I'.

Cheerio:)