About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, August 24, 2013

I can see..

When I landed at Delhi, my only purpose was to make things better for my loved ones. I have gone through lot of physical pain in this whole week. When I got the injection in my back (couple of hours back), sitting in the emergency room, I questioned myself, what did I get or where from here..

Things are fine for my loved ones and with this my role or struggle to paint a perfect picture in their lives ends....forever. .

I am feeling good after reuniting everyone though I know in all this, my condition has deteriorated a lot. I kept thinking and thinking - what, where, why......

I got up at 3 am and thought of my last wish. Yes, my last wish in this life and I smiled...this is my way  from here.....this will keep me alive.

But before I turn 33, I look back for the last time and I see my loved ones happy. I see my books on my Amazon profile, I can see my association with Sphoorti, I can see my paintings and I can see many more to be made...my work for Friday Gurgaon. ..my chocolates.....my swimming lessons. ...God has gifted me versatility and talent to live it.... 

When a chapter ends, it is the beginning of another chapter.......let me now experience, where it goes from here but I have to prepare myself for my last wish....I have to be strict and disciplined in life......

Thanks to everyone who read me...

;)