About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

:))))).......

I am hospitalised and finally out of CT scan. I am waiting for my mom to reach. I am blessed with a great husband who took care of me since monday evening.

I will be in hospital for another few days. I am really tired. I realised a fact of life - it is beautiful.  Live it. Love it. Trust me - I have gone the worse of time in last few hours but God is there.  You have to live life.....FB keeps me happy at the hospital bed. Lol...I am reading Fault in our stars as well.....I hate these cannula(s).

The only message I have for my readers - do not fight for small things. Life lufe and love people.

:)