About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Weekend.....:)

After my colonoscopy and endoscopy - I am still reading 'The Fault in my Stars' , waiting for few more diagnosis. Three days in this hospital room and I value my life more and more....but still little bit more time to stay.... (:

Cattails September issue has my haiku published. My two senryu are also shortlisted in a haiku journal. This was my first attempt at writing senryu. It was fun. I am happy. More happy that my friends had shared my haiku book information on their walls and FB groups. So many wishes had come.

Yesterday night was tough; I could not eat after 35 motions and had nausea.  It was horrible. I thought i will die. I closed my eyes and kept chanting gayatri mantra. I saw a faded glimpse of my life episodes. It was a different...some faces...few names...???

Believe in God. Happy weekend.