About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, September 22, 2014

A HAIKU PER DAY - NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY !!

Happy Monday :)

It is a moment of happiness as my book – ‘A HAIKU PER DAY’ (a collection of one hundred haiku) is published. ‘A HAIKU PER DAY’ is a book inspired by my love for haiku. Haiku connects me to my surroundings. Quite often, my day starts with haiku and ends with haiku. Writing a haiku a day is like a rejuvenation process for my body, mind and soul. I have collected my best one hundred haiku written in English to be a part of this book. I want this book to be your book. No matter what your reason is for reading ‘A HAIKU PER DAY’, you will find this book – inspiring, enlightening and insightful. A HAIKU PER DAY is available in both paperback and kindle formats (available through Amazon distribution channels). To grab your copy – please click the below link