About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, September 19, 2014

A HAIKU PER DAY - First Look - :)

The link below will give you the first look of my book - 'A HAIKU PER DAY' that will be available on Amazon and other distribution channels in the time frame of 3 to 5 business days. The book will be available in both 'paperback' and 'kindle' format. The paperback format will be available at the cost of $6.08 and the kindle edition will be available for $1.99. But I will be also giving an option of combo offer. I will update a new post with all the details. 

Until then please have a look at the first draft of my last project this year. After two anthologies - this is my independent book project. I have really worked very hard for this one. To be honest for the last one year, I have collated my best one hundred haiku in this book.


Shortly, I will update the post with links for my readers to grab a copy of my book.

Happy Weekend <3