About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Verified Certificates Arrived!!!

My verified certificates after months of studying, appearing for exams and making my project reports.
High-Impact Business Writing by University of California, Irvine on Coursera. Certificate earned on April 8, 2015 with 91%.

Essentials of Entrepreneurship: Thinking & Action by University of California, Irvine on Coursera. Certificate earned on April 15, 2015 with 95%.

Global Health and Humanitarianism by University of Manchester on Coursera. Certificate earned on April 6, 2015 with 96.7%.

International Leadership and Organizational Behavior by Università Bocconi on Coursera. Certificate earned on April 19, 2015 with 99.7%.

Sharing my certificates with my readers and page lovers. Thanks to all of you for your faith in me.









Love 
Archana