About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day...

My father is the best man in my life. He taught me to live life to the fullest. My father taught me the finest art of life - 'believe in yourself, you are no less than a man'. 

I am proud to be a daughter of a man who always stood with his daughters and changed the perception of his family that a boy is a better choice over a girl. My dad was very happy when I was born and it was a changing phase for his family.

I dedicate these two poems to my father.

http://happy-fathersday.com/fathers-day-poems-from-daughter-to-dad.html

Happy Fathers Day....