About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, June 17, 2013

8 Reviews for My First Book - 14 Pearls of Inspiration :)

I am counting weeks and days to be back to a normal life. Phew!

My husband got a dark chocolate cake as he remembered the anniversary of my first book - '14 Pearls Of Inspiration'. Yes, my book is now a year old. But the biggest surprise was when he shared the link with me where my readers had left a review for my book. 8 reviews for my book and I really felt on cloud nine. I never bothered to check or know anything about my reviews. As I already wrote once on my blog, I wrote my book for a reason and it was a personal reason. I never waited for any good or bad comments. It never made a difference to me. Now, when I am in pain and too much pain, these reviews give me a reason to smile:). I am thankful to my readers who left a review, my friends who grabbed a copy of my book to read it, and my husband for the cake. 

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=wPteLwEACAAJ&dq=14+pearls+of+inspiration&sitesec=reviews

You can click the link to read or leave a review for my book.

:)