About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, June 17, 2013

Small...Smaller and Smallest................:)

Mausam Mausam Yeh Lovely Mausam...........I am living a life of typical housewife.

I am not feeling to paint or to write. I watch all the silly telly soaps while sitting on the bed, and I binge on the cake in my refrigerator, after every hour:).........Glad, my weight is still the same....:)...Today, I called all my friends and same silly talks.....but felt refreshed. I had long chats on FB with my friends whom I hardly spoke in the last few months. I used the best picture on my laptop and made it my FB profile pic...just to gain attention and compliments....trust me, I am feeling flattered and relaxed. Due to pain, I sleep 3 hours in the afternoon....I am watching videos on youtube around Impasto and charcoal painting.....:)

I pick a book or play games on my ipad. Yeah, I still remember when my husband gifted me an ipad last year, I was cribbing, why you bought it? I felt I do need one - save for the rainy days.

For last fifteen days, my ipad is like my best friend. I spend time downloading books on it and keep reading one book after the another. I play games - my favourite paccccc mannnnn..........lol...

Small things make me feel happy. I guess, God has a reason to make me take rest. Though, I do get bored but still I am enjoying the small, smaller and smallest second of it. Maybe, it is like a rejuvenation time for me. Away from work and my people but closer to myself and my choices in life................:)

Good Night!