About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, July 26, 2013

;)

I just received my last payment for my write-ups and what I really want to do with the money?

I want to send it to Sphoorti for my children and spend rest of the amount for some useful donation for a blind school at Indiranagar. I do not believe in monetary help as I am unsure where the money will flow. I want to take chocolates, fruits and candies for all the children. They cannot see but can enjoy the sweetness of life by binging on my chocolates. 

I read news around mid day meals and the whole controversy around it. At the end, what really needs to be done is to make schools more efficient as far as quality standards are concerned. I feel bad for the children who lost their lives in Bihar due to adulterated food served to them. My prayers for all the children who lost their lives.

Just thought to end this week on a very positive note - service to mankind is service to God.