About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, July 29, 2013

A Beautiful Mind.....

I have started reading the book - A Beautiful Mind. This is the second time I am reading this book. I have always loved this book more than the movie based on it.

I guess when I read a book, I can connect and learn more about the characters than watching them as a part of the movie.

There is so much to learn from this book. In nut shell, life is a beautiful gift and your mind is your only driving force. We can program machines or computers, we can create softwares to program vehicles, trains, et al. But there is no software or human innovation that can program a human mind. Various elements of one's personality makes a person program his mind. Be positive, keep a smile on your face and love yourself.

Btw, I have replaced my tea with green tea. I am back to yoga/ meditation and good exercise regime. 

Living with pain needs only one thing - patience. You can control pain through different pain management techniques but patience and positivity will help you in a better way.

Sleep tight!

Goodnight...