About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Fool's Day!

Lol:)

The first day of April and I really had a blast since morning. I called my mom and said, "Open the door, there is something for you". Actually, my aunt did the same with me. She was the one who started it!

I did the same with many others. LOL....I really had a blast. It was a good start of my day. Back to work and workouts. I love to celebrate these small moments. Small moments make us feel complete and enjoy life. I remember many such funny fool days with my friends. Gone are the days/friends but not the sweet memories. Celebrating small moments is like collecting your own set of memories to cherish them later in your life:)

Happy Fool's Day!