About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, October 18, 2012

God as an E-mail:)


Mind generates positive and negative thoughts. I am sharing my first ‘Emboss Painting’ on Foil with a message – ‘Emboss only POSITIVE THOUGTHS’ in life and you will see a completely different world of happiness and peace. I posted this painting on my Art Blog as well. This is not the final version of my painting. I clicked at the second stage and could not resist sharing it J.

Today, it was just not my day. Lot of negative energies around me and even 21 sun salutations failed to make me feel good. I practice Tratak Meditation, when I am too depressed due to any reason J.

“If you keep the door to the past open too long, the present will eventually slip out without even being noticed…”….a meaningful quote as ‘thought of the day’J

I was so negative that I went few kilometers away from my apartment to sit and cry J.

It is a strange thought but at times, it really helps to be alone and to cry. You feel lighter and much better after doing this J.

I just checked my emails and I saw a good email with a project that made me feel, ‘I have so much of work and why am I wasting my time?’

Maybe, God has his own ways to make us feel responsible towards life. I realized, my both projects are supposed to be completed by Feb, 2013 and I really have to pull my socks. 

God wants us to look at things that need our attention and forget things that distract us from our goals J

We lose focus when we lose our objectives. Third day of Navartri, work onto things that make a difference to you so that you leave an impact on others.

I thought, let me stop crying and focus on my work now.  When there is nobody to wipe your tears, God comes as an email to make you feel stronger and responsible J

I title this post as ‘God as an E-mail’. :)