About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 2: Just Make a Wish..Amen!


I was little unwell and I was watching Kejriwal’s press conference. It was sad to know the real facts and the dirty image of politics. I felt restless (:

Anyways, it is second day of Navratri and I thought to share a small exercise before I hit the sack J

Close your eyes for few seconds. 

Take a deep breath. Hold your breath and make a wish. A wish for someone you have seen sitting in a metro next to you; a wish for the guy who serves you coffee at the Cafe; a wish for someone you do not know as friend or family; JUST MAKE A WISH….

Release your breath with a word ‘Amen’!!

Let us make a wish for everyone to be healthy and happy. A wish that we will do good to others as we are only accountable for our actions. 

A wish that the world becomes a better place to live with love and humanity. J

I just did my exercise and now it is your turn:)

Good Night!