About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Breath Go Away !!

This is the month of love. I would like to share a book written by my author friend. It is a collection of true stories written around love, and based in Indian background. I just completed the fourth book of 2016 as I finished reading - 'Breath Go Away'. This is the month to read about love, write about love, and spread the message of love. My author friend has gifted a copy of this book to me. As an author I enjoyed reading his book. My favourite story out of the entire collection is - 'Heights of Height'.

"For my very talented author friend Sriman Narayanan. Please friends go and grab this amazing book woven around emotions, thoughts and reality of life. Breath Go Away by Sriman is a collection of stories with a purpose. Beautiful beads of love - woven into a rosary of relationships."