About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

You and Me !

The title is quite misleading, isn't it.

A piece sharing with all my readers from my official author page as highlighted below. 

Wrote a poem and it just got enough hits. It is trending, and right on the front page. Month of love - and my readers can share this link with their loved ones. So far 200 views. I am happy to know people still believe in true love.

Happy Chocolate Day to all of you. Here is the poem.

"Dear Readers -

At times a writer/poet just wants to write for himself/herself. My account is approved by Eliot York , founder of Hello Poetry. I just wrote a small poem and posted it for my readers. February is a month of love and I am sharing the link to my very first poem on Hello Poetry, titled as 'You and Me'. You can like and share the poem using the 'share' tab. Spread the message of love for your love.


Thank you for liking my poem.

Love n Hugs
Archana