About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Beauty Product For a Social Cause


For every writer, writing is like a challenge to experiment his skills and look beyond his or her genre.

It has been two years of my life that I have been writing inspirational content. I started from blog to websites, from online publications to magazines. The surprising factor was my first book and now journey to write the second one.

Every step towards writing was learning in itself. But the best thing that really made me feel proud was when an entrepreneur for a beauty care company approached me to write a small Product Portfolio for them.

It was a challenge in itself as the idea was to write or formulate content as a part of product portfolio with a social cause – raising funds for ‘parentless children’. I could very well relate to the thought as I am associated with ‘Sphoorti Foundation’.

I completed this in an hour’s time and when I read the content at their FB page, it was a feeling of relief.

This is an addition to my label, ‘Golden Moments as a Writer’. My readers can click the below link to read around the same. This was written just for the social cause to join hands to raise funds for ‘Parentless Children’.


Happy Weekend!