About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Man Proposes, God Disposes!


Man Proposes, God Disposes!


This is really true when I think about Thursday and my plans to travel to Bangalore then Maharashtra. My husband and friends could make it as per the plans but I am left behind.

(:

My husband had no options as he had to travel due to commitments involved and he was so much in guilt as he was not able to take me along with him. The only factor that stopped me was my ‘health’. Since last afternoon, I caught up with acute ulcer pain that was like you cannot sit or lie down. You keep rolling from end of the bed to the otherJ.

But this reminds me that health is so important. It is one thing, if lost you can never make up for it. My problem is I keep things in my heart and do not vent them out that lead to stress and negative energy trapped within me. This adds to bad health. And now I have a reached a stage where I have to be kept peaceful mentally by medicinesJ

Why am I writing this all for my readers?

Today, it is World Health Day so make sure you learn from this post that how vital your health is for you. Other than being physically fit, one needs to really live a stressful life. I am working on it and I hope next World Health Day would be a better one for meJ

Wishing my all readers a Very Healthy LifeJ

HAPPY EASTER in advanceJ