About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, August 8, 2014

Top Win - Haiku "aha" Moment Contest

Out of my boredom with my sprained and strained ankle - I wrote a ku two days ago. I submitted it to my PoetrySoup Poet Profile and entered to a Haiku contest. LOL, I cannot believe - it is chosen for the top win.

Milky Way finds its way to the top win - Haiku "aha" moment contest in a PoetrySoup Contest by Regina Riddle. Also few other great submissions by other PS members and haijins.


http://www.poetrysoup.com/poetry_contests/member_contest_winners.aspx 

Today is my father's birthday and I want to share one of his gift to me -

"A meaningful silence is far better than the meaningless words".

He has taught me to handle tough people, tough situations and harder problems by just following a line. I wish him a very happy birthday in these few three lines.

From birth till now
You have held me with grace
I wish you many more years of life
And a very Happy Birthday!!

Time to hit the gym. Just did 2250 m of swimming. Now I have to bike atleast 20 kms and walk for 3 kms. 

Wishing all my readers a very Happy Weekend!