About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Just Here and There ..........And I am Everywhere!!!

I always feel a thought - when I die I must not regret. I shall feel proud of my life and the journey I have travelled so far. Maybe this keeps me moving with extreme low blood pressure levels as well. (LOL - 66/100 definitely not a good number to workout but still I know myself)):)

Just a haiku for a thought (will also be part of my haiku book. BTW, I am working very hard for it daily. Almost halfway through...............).

faded portrait --
from my room window
a rainbow

Yes, even in my hard tough times I manage to see a rainbow now. That's ME!!

My haiku shortlisted in Issa's Untidy Hut. So nice of the editor - Don Wentworth to send me the post even before it is published. It feels good ......I will not share the haiku as of now but few clicks of the parcel for my readers and haijin friends.