About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Lol..Sprained Ankle

I have strained and sprained my right ankle. I am just limping and resting but I did go for swimming (2500 m) and now I will go for stationary biking - 25 kms (today's target). Generally, I am doing 18 kms. I am very restless now!!!

I just wrote a haiku while sitting on the bed -

Milky way --
one by one fireflies
up the hill

(inspired by my ankle rest...I miss to move here and there)..............:)(:

No painting and my single malt bottle is yet to be completed. All work has come to a stop as I cannot strain my ankle. If I have to paint or make this bottle - I really have to stand else I might mess it up!

I am almost done with my submissions for August and now I will be working on my Haiku Collection book. I want to be back in motion before my birthday.

Happy Wednesday. Keep sending your wishes and prayers!!